- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: email@example.com
Poland is emerging as a hot new destination for Indian productions, with major films such as as Kick, Bangistan and Shaandaar all shooting at Polish locations over the past eight months.
MPAA chairman and chief executive Chris Dodd talks to Liz Shackleton about Japanese audiences, China’s quotas and the impact of digital distribution on the film business.
Taiwan’s Ministry of Culture has said it will expand the country’s quota for mainland Chinese films to also include arthouse and award-winning Chinese titles.
- Turtles retains China box office lead
- Easternlight, Huace team on Lights Out
- Backup visits Miike's Apocalypse
- Gong Yu, iQiyi
- Astro Shaw blasts to AFM with Nova
- TERRITORY FOCUS: China
- Turtles knock Lucy off China top spot