- E-mail: email@example.com
Amazon is planning to spend $300m on local content as it rolls out its Amazon Prime Video service in India later this year, according to local reports.
Following its acquisition of Odeon & UCI Cinemas earlier this week, Dalian Wanda Group is in talks to buy a 49% stake in Paramount Pictures from Viacom, according to reports.
EXCLUSIVE: Beijing-based filmmaker Dayyan Eng has started shooting contemporary comedy fantasy Wished, with a hot ensemble cast including Xia Yu, Yan Ni, Victoria Song and Pan Binlong.
- HBO, CMC join forces for Chinese martial arts films
- Asian Shadows picks up Soul On A String
- John Woo’s 'Manhunt' starts shooting in Osaka
- 'De Lan' wins best film at Shanghai film festival
- Ingenious forms $200m venture with China’s Hejing Culture
- Orlando Bloom partners with China’s Bliss Media
- VRPA, Heyi join forces for Jackie Chan thriller