- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: email@example.com
CHINA BOX OFFICE: Universal’s Fast & Furious 7 has become the highest-grossing film ever in China.
Mexican director Bernando Arellano’s Beginning Of Time won best film in the Tiantan Awards of this year’s revamped Beijing International Film Festival, while Jean-Jacques Annaud’s Wolf Totem won best director and best visual effects.
Paramount Pictures has announced that it plans to expand its office in China and shift its business operations from Shanghai to Beijing.
- Cannes: Arab Cinema Center to bring delegation
- 'Furious 7' dominates China box office with $250m
- Beijing round-up: Dick Cook financing leads flurry of deals
- China's Heyi Pictures signs partnership deals
- Village Roadshow, Hairun extend production alliance
- Golden Era sweeps Hong Kong Film Awards
- Beijing: Darren Aronofsky, Tsui Hark discuss co-pros