- E-mail: email@example.com
Huayi Brothers will invest up to $350m in the project.
The Walt Disney Co (India) is scaling back its local-language production, according to local media reports.
Seth Larney and Nasir Jani will co-direct the action thriller.
- IM Global launches Go Global in Beijing
- Fortissimo Films files for voluntary bankruptcy
- Martin Scorsese’s 'The Irishman' gets China deal with Media Asia
- 'Train To Busan' prequel 'Seoul Station' sells to North America
- Wanda acquires Chinese movie portal Mtime
- Asian Shadows picks up 'Solo, Solitude'
- Alibaba Pictures acquires 'Life Risking Romance'