- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
India and China signed a long-planned co-production agreement during the state visit of China’s president Xi Jinping to India.
Tencent has become the latest Chinese internet giant with film industry ambitions, announcing plans to produce four to five movies a year.
The Mumbai Film Festival (Oct 14-21), recently saved by public donations following a funding crunch, unveiled its line-up today including the India Gold Competition and International Competition for first features.
- Winnie Lau to leave Fortissimo Films
- Apes reclaims top spot in China
- Hong Kong submits Golden Era to Oscars
- Huayi to invest $130m in US subsidiary
- Singapore filmmakers protest doc ban
- Expendables 3 tops China box office
- John Woo’s The Crossing to open Dec 2