- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Korea’s Spackman Entertainment Group (SEG) surged 78.9% in an IPO on the Catalist board of the Singapore stock exchange on Tuesday (July 22).
CHINA BOX OFFICE: The third installment in Guo Jingming’s Tiny Times franchise grossed $50.12m over its opening weekend in China, finally toppling Transformers: Age Of Extinction from the top spot.
China’s box office increased by 25% to reach $2.23bn (RMB13.74bn) in the first half of 2014, according to official figures from the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television (SAPPRT).
- Unveil The Truth wins in Taipei
- Lippo Group to invest $516m in cinemas
- Alibaba pacts with high-profile trio
- Panna Rittikrai dies aged 53
- China’s iQiyi launches film company
- Transformers holds China top spot
- Fox out, Fosun up at Bona Film Group