- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: email@example.com
India’s Eros International has struck a deal to handle international distribution of four films produced by Viacom18 Motion Pictures.
CHINA BOX OFFICE: How To Train Your Dragon 2 held on to the top spot at the China box office in the week August 18-24, grossing a further $24.09m for a cumulative total of $50.86m.
Four Thai film companies – M Pictures, Bangkok Film Studio, True I-Content and Matching Studio – have joined forces to create a new studio, Transformation Films, with the aim of helping expand the Thai film industry at an international level.
- Beijing Independent fest shut down
- Films pirated by 73% of Taiwanese
- Dragon 2 flies at China box office
- China’s LeTV to raise $730m
- Fortissimo takes Theeb world rights
- Dark Frames takes India's I.D.
- Astro, Pinewood pact on production services