- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: email@example.com
The online retailer joins Netflix in moving into the Japanese video streaming market.
Fortissimo Films has acquired global rights to Larry Yang’s Mountain Cry, which will receive its world premiere as the closing film of this year’s Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) on October 10.
Japan’s SoftBank Corp will offer Netflix subscriptions to its 37 million mobile phone customers when the global streaming service launches in Japan on September 2.
- India’s Zee launches VOD service DishFlix
- Mel Gibson's 'Hacksaw Ridge' sold to China
- 'Mr Tumor' topples 'Monster Hunt' at China box office
- Alibaba Pictures appoints Zhang Wei as president
- 'Monster Hunt' becomes China’s second biggest film ever
- Shanghai's CFI picks up Locarno title 'Kaili Blues'
- 'Monster Hunt', 'Monkey King' break records