- E-mail: email@example.com
Hong Kong and Amsterdam-based sales agent Fortissimo Films has filed for voluntary bankruptcy in the Netherlands, bringing to a close the company’s 25-year run as a champion of Asian and independent cinema.
Hong Kong-based Media Asia has acquired rights to distribute Martin Scorsese’s upcoming crime drama The Irishman in China.
Finecut also sells horror feature into Europe, Asia.
- Wanda acquires Chinese movie portal Mtime
- Asian Shadows picks up 'Solo, Solitude'
- Alibaba Pictures acquires 'Life Risking Romance'
- Amazon Prime Video spending $300m in India (reports)
- Dalian Wanda Group in talks for 49% stake in Paramount (report)
- Dayyan Eng pulls together hot ensemble cast for Wished
- HBO, CMC join forces for Chinese martial arts films