Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: email@example.com
EXCLUSIVE: The Match Factory is working again with Belgian director Sam Garbarski on international sales for his new feature film, starring Moritz Bleibtreu and Alba Rohrwacher.
Creative Europe’s MEDIA sub-programme’s budget has been set at $116.3m, down from $117.5m in 2014.
Drama will explore gay relationships as well as connections between Israel and Germany.
- Oldenburg grows as discovery channel
- Arthouse exhibitors criticise EU bonus scheme
- International outrage at Oleg Sentsov verdict
- Ukrainian filmmaker Oleg Sentsov sentenced to 20 years
- Sokurov, Fedorchenko show solidarity with Sentsov
- Producers Lab Toronto unveils 2015 line-up
- 'The Norm' adaptation to be pitched at Venice Market