Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In her first year as head of Locarno Film Festival’s co-production lab Open Doors, Ananda Scepka brings the focus back to Sub-Saharan Africa. Martin Blaney discovers why
Film-maker Kleber Mendoça, who won the FIPRESCI Prize at Rotterdam and Wroclaw’s New Horizons for his fiction feature debut Neighbouring Sounds in 2012, will be in Locarno next month as part of an almost 60-strong Brazilian delegation.
Distribution and training programmes face budget cuts in 2015.
- New Horizons Studio talent revealed
- K5 Independent takes Father
- Creative Europe names MEDIA head
- Odessa International Film Festival
- MH17 tragedy overshadows Odessa
- Dovzhenko biopic secures co-producers
- US majors eye Ukrainian blockbuster