Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: email@example.com
Germany’s Commerzbank is prepared to serve as a financier of more international co-productions going forward as it increased its annual financing volume for film and TV production to $340m (€300m) in 2014.
European Commissioner Günther Oettinger’s proposals for a Single European Copyright Title has now received from support from some quarters in the European Parliament (EP) in Strasbourg.
German distributors Neue Visionen and Salzgeber & Co. Medien each acquired a raft of new titles at this year’s European Film Market (EFM).
- Aronofsky hails Berlin's "incredible selection"
- New EFM director reflects on first market
- Kosslick talks ticket dilemma, VOD
- EFADs: interface with a common voice
- EU Commissioner begins Euro film industry talks
- Eye On Films network expands
- Doc&Film to sell Gaza-set hybrid