Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCLUSIVE: Prague-based US producer Rick McCallum is behind what is likely to be the first official Czech-Dutch co-production with writer-director Karin Babinská’s romantic drama Following The Dream (Za Sny).
‘The Artist’ director Michel Hazanavicius leads call against the creation of a Digital Single Market
Two days cut from festival, competition titles reduced and line-up almost halved in the face of tough economic circumstances.
- Film funders warn against copyright changes
- 'The Lesson' wins four in Sofia
- Russian producers plan film on murdered TV journalist
- Oettinger under fire over copyright proposals
- Brussels copyright plans meet resistance
- Russia to back military history films in 2015
- Germany's Commerzbank boosts financing to $340m