Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The German government has issued a clear call for guarantees of diversity in the areas of culture and media in the ongoing TTIP free trade negotiations between the European Union (EU) and the US.
New films by Vitaly Mansky, Alexandru Belc and Joseph Gordillo are among the world premieres in competition at this year’s DOK Leipzig (Oct 26 - Nov 1).
Iranian director Shirin Neshat to also receive support from German fund.
- Nordic focus at Leipzig co-production meeting
- Diaphana picks up 'Young Karl Marx'
- Gay docu-drama 'The Circle' to screen at Russia's EFP showcase
- Russia's Gosfilmofond plans Cannes alternative
- 'Concrete Night', 'They Have Escaped' win in Helsinki
- EastWest picks up hamster drama 'Raffi'
- German Directors' Guild nominates 'Labyrinth of Lies', 'Summers Downstairs'