Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lukasz Palkowski’s Gods was the big winner at this year’s annual showcase of Polish cinema at the Gdynia Film Festival which ended with a gala awards ceremony at the weekend.
Creative Europe’s MEDIA sub-programme is set to come under the responsibility of the Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society to reflect the future role of the digital shift in the development of the creative content industry in Europe.
Restored, re-edited version of The Deluge to open Michal Oleszczyk’s first year at Gdynia
- When East Meets West expands beyond Europe
- German funds foster links with Norway, Denmark
- Zübert set for English-language debut
- Stampfer and Vogelbacher launch IFP
- Sokurov, Probst, Bondarchuk back new St. Petersburg event
- EFP launches new producer initiative
- K5 to sell Danish post-war story