Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
European media and culture ministers discussed the European Commission’s plans for a Digital Single Market (DSM) at this week’s Education, Youth, Culture and Sport Council in Brussels.
Screenplay for the feature film is being written by the US screenwriter Matthew Wilder
Krzysztof Zanussi’s Foreign Body to screen as part of Russian festival’s Polish cinema focus.
- Locarno nabs Doc Award from Cannes
- Venice, London next stops for European Film Forum
- David Kross to portray legendary goalie “Bert” Trautmann
- Ruzowitzky to direct Hesse adaptation 'Narcissus and Goldmund'
- Oettinger throws down gauntlet to European cinema
- Sentsov now a year in detention in Russia
- Cannes: German firms line up market premieres