Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: email@example.com
Festival director Torsten Neumann speaks to Martin Blaney about this year’s Oldenburg film festival, an event dubbed ‘the German Sundance’
Arthouse exhibitors from Poland to Venezuela have added their voices to the chorus of disapproval about Europa Cinemas’ new bonus payment scheme to promote partnerships between cinemas and online distribution platforms.
The sentences handed down by a Russian military court to the Ukrainian director Oleg Sentsov and activist Alexander Kolchenko have provoked a wave of international protest.
- Ukrainian filmmaker Oleg Sentsov sentenced to 20 years
- Sokurov, Fedorchenko show solidarity with Sentsov
- Producers Lab Toronto unveils 2015 line-up
- 'The Norm' adaptation to be pitched at Venice Market
- EC's "ill-conceived idea" under fire from exhibitors
- State prosecutor calls for 23 years for Sentsov
- EU to support S Med filmmakers with $2.2m