Screen International's editor, based in London.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 8102 0868
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
See-Saw co-founders Iain Canning and Emile Sherman tell Matt Mueller what goes into sustaining one of the industry’s hottest independent production houses.
Screen’s editor Matt Mueller discusses the US travel ban controversy.
The 2017 Oscar nominations featured the most diverse list of nominated films and actors in years.
- Oscars 2017 analysis: diversity gains a boon in ugly times
- Comment: four New Year's resolutions for the film industry in 2017
- Academy CEO Dawn Hudson talks diversity, new voting rules a year on from #OscarsSoWhite
- How Damien Chazelle made 'La La Land' for just $30m
- Shot from the heart
- Indie spirit sets the scene
- BFI to tackle diversity in new £500m five-year plan