ScreenTech: read the first issue here
Screen International is proud to launch the first print edition of ScreenTech.
The supplement, which is published with our June-July issue and also available at CineEurope in Barcelona next week, concentrates on the technology used in today’s ever-advancing film industry.
ScreenTech’s launch issue includes:
- Advances in exhbition and what technologies exhibitors are investing in
- DreamWorks Animation’s Phil McNally talking about the 3D advances and new software used in Turbo
- The future of immersive audio including Dolby Atmos and Barco Auro
- The future of digital delivery of films
- How the 3D post-production sector continues to innovate
- How alternative content is playing a growing role for digital cinemas
- Deluxe Digital and HP’s new terrestrial distribution network
Click the page below to launch the digital edition…