Olia Hercules is UK, Russia & CIS reporter and web content manager for Screen.
- Tel: (44) 207 728 5634
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warner Bros, cinema chain Vue, retailer Tesco and NX Distribution is working with the producer/financier CinemaNX to promote Richard Linklater’s upcoming drama Me And Orson Welles in the UK.
Three European features will receive $15,000 (€10,000) in grants for script development from the Balkan Fund.
Michael Jackson’s This Is It was the undisputed champion of the global box office this weekend (October 31 to November 1), grossing more than a $100m over a staggering 12,391 screens.
- Norwegian film body appoints international relations head
- Desedo Films founders snap up the Babelgum Pixel Pitch Award
- Mississipi Damned, Fish Tank, Vincere swipe top awards at the Chicago Film Festival
- The 3rd Russian Film Festival to show 10 UK premieres
- Power to the Pixel’s Cross-Media Forum to be webcast live on ScreenDaily
- Russia plots legislation to increase international interest
- Abu Dhabi’s twofour54 launches production hub