Sandy George covers Australia for Screen.
- Tel: (61) 2 9557 7425
- E-mail: Sandy.George@me.com
A small consortium that includes co-managing directors Paul Wiegard and Tim Anderson have paid $20m (A$21.5m) for Australian independent distributor Madman Entertainment.
Emma Slade, Steve Kearney, Briget Callow-Wright heading for the UK’s Production Finance Market.
Around $20m in direct annual investment in film production has escaped the knife in a package of changes that will reduce Screen Australia’s current annual budget by $US5.18m (A$5.5m).
- Screen Australia backs 18 features
- Brisbane film festival and APSAs embrace
- Two Days, One Night wins in Sydney
- Sydney title Fell tries innovative launch
- Screen Australia backs Blue Dog, Downriver
- China's Kylin ploughs $20.5m into Brosnan film
- Ginnane preps two more remakes