Sandy George covers Australia for Screen.
- Tel: (61) 2 9557 7425
- E-mail: Sandy.George@me.com
A week after his film Felony launched into Australian cinemas, Screen Australia has revealed that it is investing production funding in director Matt Saville’s third feature.
Anthony LaPaglia, Guy Pearce and Kerry Fox are to star alongside upcoming Australian pair Ryan Corr and Craig Stott when Candy director Neil Armfield begins filming Holding The Man in Melbourne next week.
Robert Connolly writes and directs; the festival also awards Joel Edgerton with screen legend prize.
- Madman founders complete buyout
- NZ's Emma Slade set for UK PFM
- Screen Australia reflects on cuts
- Screen Australia backs 18 features
- Brisbane film festival and APSAs embrace
- Two Days, One Night wins in Sydney
- Sydney title Fell tries innovative launch