Sandy George covers Australia for Screen.
- Tel: (61) 2 9557 7425
- E-mail: Sandy.George@me.com
Robert Connolly writes and directs; the festival also awards Joel Edgerton with screen legend prize.
A small consortium that includes co-managing directors Paul Wiegard and Tim Anderson have paid $20m (A$21.5m) for Australian independent distributor Madman Entertainment.
Emma Slade, Steve Kearney, Briget Callow-Wright heading for the UK’s Production Finance Market.
- Screen Australia reflects on cuts
- Screen Australia backs 18 features
- Brisbane film festival and APSAs embrace
- Two Days, One Night wins in Sydney
- Sydney title Fell tries innovative launch
- Screen Australia backs Blue Dog, Downriver
- China's Kylin ploughs $20.5m into Brosnan film