Sandy George covers Australia for Screen.
- Tel: (61) 2 9557 7425
- E-mail: Sandy.George@me.com
New Zealand increasing financial incentives for international films.
Agreements set to produce seven family features worth $78m.
Omar, set in the occupied West Bank, has won best film at the Asia Pacific Screen Awards (APSAs).
- Screen Australia backs 15 features
- Australia India fund to offer $4.5m+
- Screen Australia backs Kenny followup
- Sally Caplan to join Screen Australia as head of production
- Dave Gibson to head NZFC
- Gatsby, Rocket lead AACTA noms
- Omar, Television among APSA nominees