Stephen Cremin covers Taiwan for Screen.
- Tel: (886) 935 707 903
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taiwan’s legislature has passed an amendment to the Copyright Act to authorise a controversial”three strikes and you’re out” policy for online intellectual property violations.
Thailand’s Mono Entertainment returns to Filmart this year under the banner of motif+ after a major corporate restructuring. The company is now divided into production division motif+, headed by successful director and producer Pantham Thongsang, and home entertainment division Command N, headed by Jirun Ratthanaviriyachai, managing director of Mono Entertainment.The first film to carry the motif+ branding is Pongpat Wachirabunjong’s Happy Birthday, which has ...
Indonesian sex comedy Quickie Express and psychological thriller Fiksi. took top honours at the tenth edition of the Jakarta International Film Festival (JIFFest).
- Warlords wins best film anddirector at Golden Horse awards
- Lin, Pan share top prize at Taipei projects market
- Distribution - Warm embrace in Taiwan
- Warlords heads the pack forTaiwan's Golden Horse Awards
- Wenders helps toturn First Page in Taipei
- Queens of Langkasuka tops Thai box office
- Cape No. 7 becomes Taiwan's top-grossing film of the year