Pink Parrot Media (PPM) has unveiled the demo reel for its 2020 Virtual Cannes market slate. Watch below:
Founded in 2017, PPM is an international sales agent that specialises in animated and live-action family entertainment. The company is active in distribution, acquisition, packaging, and financing projects as well as co-production opportunities. PPM acquires mainly CGI animated features but is also interested in animation TV series, live action family features or series, especially if they are linked to any brand or feature film.
Among the projects on its 2020 slate are:
- Butterfly Tale (feature animation, pre-production), dir. Sophie Roy
- Mandala (feature animation, pre-production), dir. Benoit Godbout
- Elli! (feature animation, in financing), dirs.Jesper Møller, Piet de Rycker
- My Life As Lotta (live-action feature, completed August 2019), dirs. Neele Leana Vollmar
- The Red Scroll (2D feature animation, completed May 2019), dir. Nelson Botter Jr.
- My Grandpa Is An Alien (live action feature, completed April 2019), dirs.Marina Andree Škop &
- Racetime/Snowtime! 2 (feature animation, completed December 2018), dir. Benoit Godbout
- Snowsnaps (animated Series, 52 x 5min, completed September 2018), dirs. Benoit Godbout and Zabelle Côté
- Matti & Sami (live action feature, completed April 2018), dirs. Stefan Westerwelle