Screen is unveiling the nominees for its inuaugural Rising Star Award at the Screen UK Marketing & Distribution Awards.
Nominees were put forward by distributors, and the shortlist was voted on by a special panel of distributors convened by the Film Distributors Association.
The award is designed to recognise rising stars in the world of marketing, PR, sales or distribution, acquisitions or administration, and highlight the young talented executives who will rise to the top of the distribution community in the decades to come.
The nominess are:
- Stu Frith from Romley Davies
- Cathy Gibson from Twentieth Century Fox
- Victoria McCarthy from Twentieth Century Fox
- Kaz Mills from Lionsgate UK
- Faith Taylor from Soda Pictures
- Kate Willoughby from Momentum Pictures
The winner will be announced at Screen’s third annual UK Marketing & Distribution Awards, to be held Oct 4 at the Grange St Paul’s Hotel in London. The shortlists for all other categories, as well as information on table sales, can be found at our Awards homepage.