Six projects will take place in the upcoming initiative, taking place during the Guadalajara International Film Festival in March.
Guadalajara International Film Festival has unveiled the six projects taking part in the eighth Films in Progress.
As part of the inititiative, the six projects will be presented to industry professionals during the upcoming festival with the possibility of supporting the completion of projects and their subsequent exhibition.
The projects are:
- Con El Alma En Una Pieza, La Leyenda De El Personal, dir: Jorge Bidault (Mexico)
- Con La Noche Adentro (Night Inside Me), dir: Sergio Estrada (Bolivia)
- El Guri (The Kid), dir: Sebastián Schindel (Argentina)
- El Patrón (The Boss), dir: Sergio M. Mazza (Argentina)
- La Mujer De La Esclavina (The Woman Of The Cape), dir. Alfonso Gazitúa (Chile)
- Trago Comigo (Bring It Inside), dir. Tata Amaral (Brazil)
All projects will be screened on March 25 and 26 with English subtitles at the festival’s venue, Expo Guadalajara.
Films in Progress is made possible with the support of Boogieman Media, Chemistry Cine, Colorspace, Estudios Churbusco Azteca, Fix Comunicación, Habanero Films, Labo Digital and Titra California.