Now in its tenth year, the training programme has selected 24 participants from across Europe.
Scroll down for full list
Leading film industry business training and leadership skills development programme Inside Pictures has announced the participants for its 2013 edition.
Now in its tenth year, the programme has selected 24 participants from across Europe, comprised of 16 Full Participants, who attend all three modules of the programme, and eight London Module Participants, who take part exclusively in the London part of the course.
Supported by the MEDIA Programme of the European Union and by Creative Skillset’s Film Skills Fund, Inside Pictures was created by Qwerty Films and is presented by the National Film and Television School. The course consists of three intensive one-week modules, taking place in London and Los Angeles between June and November 2013.
Jill Tandy, Inside Pictures executive producer commented: “Inside Pictures continues to enjoy an outstanding reputation and attract the very best business talent for the simple reason that it is delivered by the industry’s best, for the best. We are grateful indeed to the many luminaries who continue to give their time so generously to lay a solid foundation for the future of our business.”
Speakers for this year’s programme include Peter Aalbaeck Jensen, CEO, Zentropa, Andrew Cripps, president IMAX – EMEA and Samantha Horley, managing director, The Salt Company.
Full list of participants:
- Jakob Abrahamsson, Director of Distribution and Acquisitions, NonStop Entertainment
- Jeremy Baxter, Head of Acquisitions, Protagonist Pictures
- Katherine Bridle, Head of Production & Development, See-Saw Films
- Mark Byrne, Head of Business Affairs, Element Pictures
- Peter De Maegd, Producer & Founder, Potemkino
- Kate Gardiner, Head of Fox Searchlight UK, Twentieth Century Fox
- Andy Green, Chief Operating Officer & Founder, Distrify Limited
- Beatrice Gulino, Head of Acquisitions, Archibald Enterprise Film-Academy Two
- Sophie Hedegaard Frandsen, Head of New Business, TrustNordisk
- Jacob Jarek, Producer, Profile Pictures
- Gabriele Kranzelbinder, Managing Director & Producer, KGP Kranzelbinder Gabriele Production
- Aet Laigu, Producer, Meteoriit Film Llc
- Sune Lind Thomsen, Head of Theatrical Distribution & Release, SF Film A/S
- Wayne Marc Godfrey, Managing Director, The Fyzz Facility
- Aranka Matits, Head of Acquisitions, Pretty Pictures
- Camille McCurry, Agent, United Agents
- Kjetil Omberg, Producer, Tappeluft Pictures
- Theresa Roberts, Head of Publicity, Entertainment One
- Pedro Uriol, Producer, Morena Films
- Raymond van der Kaaij, Producer & Founder, Revolver Amsterdam
- Felix Vossen, Producer, Embargo Films
- Saskia Wagner, Acquisitions & Production, Prokino Filmverleih GmbH
- John Wallace, Producer, Black Sheep Productions
- Sean Wheelan, CEO, Filmgate