Leading film industry skills development programme announces 25-strong participants list.
Inside Pictures has unveiled the participants for its 2014 edition.
The leading film industry business training and leadership skills development programme is now in its 11th year and has selected 16 Full Participants and nine London Module Participants.
Created by Qwerty Films and presented by the National Film and Television School (NFTS), the programme is comprised of three intensive one-week modules taking place in London and Los Angeles between June and December 2014. The aim is to provide its participants with cutting edge industry business knowledge and high-level management skills, as well as a greatly enhanced profile.
Nik Powell, NFTS director, commented: “We are immensely proud of what the partnership between the NFTS, Creative Skillset and the MEDIA Programme is achieving year on year. The impressive accomplishments of Inside Pictures’ alumni network are a testament to the quality of the course and its participants.”
The 2014 participants are:
- Conor Barry, Producer, Savage Production Ltd
- Sara Boss, Senior Sales Executive, K5 International
- Morgan Bushe, Co-Owner, Fastnet Films / WildCard Distribution
- Helena Danielsson, Executive Producer, Producer & CEO, Hepp Film International
- Katie Ellen, Senior Distribution Manager, Film Fund, British Film Institute
- Simon Gillis, Associate Director, Legal and Business Affairs, Universal Pictures International Entertainment
- Paul Grindey, Independent Film Consultant
- Teun Hilte, Managing Director, Under the Milky Way UK
- Tomas Hoffman, CEO and Producer, Infinity Prague
- Alexander Janssen, Acquisitions Manager, Universum Film GmbH
- Gursharn Khaira, Business Affairs Executive, Pathé Productions Ltd.
- Mark Lane, Producer and Company Director, The Tea Shop & Film Company
- Graeme Law, Finance Director, Prescience Film Finance
- Anthony Mestriner, Agent, Casarotto Ramsay & Associates Ltd.
- Claire Mundell, Producer, Synchronicity Film Ltd.
- Errol Nayci, Director of Operations, FourOne.Media
- Lucas Ochoa, Head of Film, Company Partner, Producer and Executive, Pulse Films
- Natja Rosner, Head of Sales and Acquisitions, LevelK
- Reinier Selen, COO and Producer, Rinkel Film BV
- Peter Sølvsten Thomsen, Head of Distribution, Acquisitions and Sales, Angel Films A/S
- Damian Spandley, Head of Theatrical, TV & New Media, Metrodome Distribution
- Isabelle Stewart, Manager International Production, Universal Pictures International
- Bart van Langendonck, Producer & Founder, Savage Film
- Sara Woodhatch, Producer, Ichor Magma
- Dragoslav Zachariev, Secretary-General, EuroVoD
In addition to MEDIA Programme and Creative Skillset support, scholarship support has been offered by the Film Distributors Association, Ingenious Media, and the Irish Film Board. The programme and its participants are also supported by Grant Thornton and Lee & Thompson LLP.
“The Inside Pictures programme develops the business and leadership skills necessary to succeed in a rapidly changing industry and world market. Each of the selected 2014 Inside Pictures Participants brings a unique set of skills and experiences to the group, and we are privileged to have a range of top levels speakers from around the world lending their expertise to the programme,” added Julia Short, Inside Pictures programme director of content.
Dan Simmons, head of film at Creative Skillset, said: “Inside Pictures continues to attract and develop an exciting cross section of future industry leaders. Congratulations to all those selected; this a very competitive programme, with an impressive alumni who have become leading lights in the industry over the past ten years.”
For an up-to-date list of speakers, visit Inside Pictures’ website.