Wide Management has concluded co-production deals with Spain and Belgium on its upcoming Gigola. The Marie Emilie Production for France has partnered with MG Films in Belgium and Mate Cantero in Spain.
The latter deal was brought in by Wide’s Anais Clanet. Further, a product placement agreement is in place with Italy’s Stefano Berti.
Laure Charpentier’s film, a story about women, for women and by women stars Lou Doillon, Eduardo Noriega, Marisa Paredes and Marisa Berenson. The film will shoot in October.
Wide also completed sales on several of its titles including:
- Aku Louhimiehen’s Tears Of April to Japan (Ancine Terran)
- Alante Kavaite’s Fishers to Japan (Nine Miles)
- Solveig Anspach’s Louise Michel to France (Hevadis)
- Wide in-house production Unfailing to Germany (MIG Film)
- Hiphop doc South Coast to the Middle East (Daxar Multimedia)
- Christian Poveda’s La Vida Loca to German speaking territories
- (Ascot Elite) J’ai Reve Sur L’Eau
- Wide production, to Taiwan’s AV Jet