Call For Submissions: Screen's AFM Product Guide for 2012
NEW listing options available. Screen International presents our AFM 2012 Product Guide; entries deadline is Oct 8.
Dear Industry Colleague,
Screen International is compiling entries for its market leading product guide for AFM 2012. This is your best opportunity to promote your company’s presence and your films at what will be a busy and strongly contested market.
For your FREE product and company listings you must complete the forms and return by October 8 by e-mail to: bumper@ScreenInternational.com. Before completing the forms please read the points listed below.
Please click on the links below:
Also, new for 2012, we offer the following options:
Market debuts will be listed in full and up to six catalogue (non-market debut) titles may be listed FOR FREE, but to increase your coverage. To discuss these options please email Andrew Dixon.
- 7-10 catalogue titles: £125 ($199; €155) per additional film
- 11-15 catalogue titles: £99 ($160; €120) per additional film
- £250 ($399; €310) to add a logo per company
Other information about listings:
* Highlight any product that will debut at the market or screen in full for the first time.
* We do not list films that are under 70 minutes in duration or films that were completed before 2008. There is a limit of five non-market-debuts for any company.
* When e-mail listings are received, a confirmation message will be sent to you.
* If you do not receive a confirmation message, then we do not have your listings.
* We will only accept listings by e-mail. We cannot accept internet links to website listings.
* It is not possible to list more than six executives attending the market per company, or more than three cast members per film.
* List those most important to you first. If excess are listed, we will cut from the bottom.
* New films to market and any films screening will be listed but completed catalogue titles should be limited to six due to limited space.
* If you are unable to submit your full information by the deadline, please submit whatever is available. We cannot guarantee the inclusion of an entire listing that arrives after the October 8 deadline.
For any queries, please e-mail bumper@ScreenInternational.com