By continuing to use the site you agree to our Privacy & Cookies policy

New Dutch scheme to offer $17m annually in matching funds

New Dutch regulations for film investment offer matching funds for films with two-thirds funding in place.Producers with 65% of their financing in place will be able to apply for the other 35% of their film's budget under the new incentive. To access the cash, 25% of total financing must be from private investors. This year, the Matching Fund's budget is $15.7m (Euros 11.8m). From 2008, the amount will be increased to a yearly $17.4m (Euros 13m). Support ...

Continue reading – simply subscribe below

It takes just two minutes and you’ll immediately gain full access to ScreenDaily.com, PLUS Screen International monthly magazine delivered to your door.

Screen International Subscribers:

If you are a Screen International subscriber please sign in with your email address and click submit:

Our records show you are already a registered user. Please sign-in with your password...

By continuing to use the site you agree to our Privacy & Cookies policy

Not a Screen International subscriber?

Sign up today for immediate and complete access to screendaily.com and the monthly Screen International magazine for as little as £19 a month!



Find out more about all the benefits of a subscription to Screen International.

newsletter+promo