In the fifth round of funding, the WCF jury selected four feature films and one documentary (Recycle) for support:
* Dioses directed by Josue Mendez (Peru) and produced by Chullachaki Producciones, Lima. The film's German co-producers are Milcolores Media, Munich/Cachoeira Films, Tuebingen
* Huacho, directed by Alejandro Fernandez (Chile) and produced by Fernandez Film, Santiago de Chile; German co-producer is Pandora Filmproduktion, Cologne.
* El Cielo, La Tierra Y La Lluvia (The Sky, The Earth And The Rain), directed by Jose Luis Torres Leiva (Chile) and produced by Jirafa Ltda, Valdivia; German co-producer is Peter Rommel Productions, Berlin
* La Teta Asustada (The Scared Breast), directed by Claudia Llosa (Peru) and produced by Vela Producciones, Lima; German co-producer is The Match Factory, Munich
* Recycle, directed by Mahmoud Al Massad (Jordan) with Mec Film, of Munster as German producer.
Since the WCF's founding in October 2004, a total of 522 projects from 53 countries have been submitted from the regions on which the WCF focuses (Africa, Latin America, The Middle East and Central Asia), and 32 projects have received production or distribution funding.