Unifrance and Screen International held a dinner to celebrate up-and-coming French talent on May 25 at Le Studio, Cannes.
Back in January, 10 filmmakers and actors were selected by international journalists Lisa Nesselson (Screen International), Fabien Lemercier (Cineuropa), Elsa Keslassy (Variety) and Jordan Mintzer (The Hollywood Reporter) as the most audacious, diverse, fresh and committed new French talents to watch in 2022.
Take a look at a selection of photos from the evening above.
The selected 10 are:
- Charline Bourgeois-Tacquet (director)
- Alice Diop (writer/director)
- Arthur Harari (actor/filmmaker)
- Karim Leklou (actor)
- Déborah Lukumuena (actor)
- Rabah Nait Oufella (actor)
- Thimotée Robart (actor)
- Agathe Rousselle (actor)
- Anamaria Vartolomei (actor)
- Lucie Zhang (actor)
No comments yet