UK screen industries agency Film London has appointed four new members of its board of directors.
- Nicola Pearcey, president, UK and EMEA strategy and operations, Lionsgate;
- Saurabh Kakkar, executive producer, Big Talk Productions;
- Lila Rawlings, executive producer, drama and film, Left Bank Pictures; and
- Helen Burnhill, vice president of business development and marketing, Mediatonic.
The new board members, whose roles include responsibility as charity trustees, will replace outgoing members Ian George, Anna Higgs, Angela Jain and Andy Payne who have all completed their tenures on the board.
They join existing board members:
- Daniel Battsek (chairman), head of Film4
- Geraldine Atlee, head of legal and business affairs, BBC Films
- Judith Chan, executive director, Coutts & Co
- John Graydon, head of film and TV, Saffery Champness
- Jeff Jacobs, formerly chief officer, Greater London Authority
- Andrea Lissoni, senior curator, international art (film) at Tate Modern
- Amanda Parker, industry communications specialist
- Allon Reich, producer, DNA Films and TV
- Iain Smit, producer and chair, British Film Commission
- Frances Trought, founder, Everything D & I
- Jezz Vernon, film producer and distributor
- Tyrone Walker-Hebborn, owner, Genesis Cinema