The Sundance Institute and Mahindra Group division Mumbai Mantra have announced the eight Indian Screenwriters selected for the third annual Mumbai Mantra | Sundance Institute Screenwriters Lab.
The Lab is set to run at the Club Mahindra Resort in Tungi from March 16-21.
The Screenwriting Fellows, selected from submissions from India and the Indian diaspora around the world, are:
- Navneet Behal (Experiments With Truth)
- Ashvin Kumar (Noor)
- Bornila Chatterjee (Nuclear Hearts)
- Gaurav Madan (Shaktipur Crude)
- Deepanjali B Sarkar (Svadharma)
- Dylan Mohan Gray (The Last Day Of Winter)
- Sanjay Talreja (The River Murder)
- Neeraj Ghaywan and Varun Grover (Ud Jayega / Fly Away Solo).