Dear industry colleague,
Screen International is compiling entries for its market leading product guide for the 2018 EFM in Berlin. This is your best opportunity to promote your company’s presence and your films at what will be a busy and strongly contested market.
For your FREE product and company listings you must complete the forms and return by Tuesday, January 23, 2018 by e-mail to: email@example.com.
And you can enhance your product listing to give your film the highest possible profile.
Before completing the forms please read the points listed below.
To download forms please click on the links below:
* Highlight any product that will debut at the market or screen in full for the first time.
* We do not list films that are under 70 minutes in duration or films that were completed before 2015.
* When e-mail listings are received, a confirmation message will be sent to you.
* If you do not receive a confirmation message, then we do not have your listings.
* We will only accept listings by e-mail. We cannot accept internet links to website listings.
* It is not possible to list more than six executives attending the market per company, or more than three cast members per film.
* List those most important to you first. If excess are listed, we will cut from the bottom.
* New films to market and any films screening will be listed but completed catalogue titles should be limited to four due to limited space.
* If you are unable to submit your full information by the deadline, please submit whatever is available. We cannot guarantee the inclusion of an entire listing that arrives after the January 23, 2018 deadline.
For any queries, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Guide Co-ordinator