Selected film projects will be presented at the 2014 event, which takes place during the Netherlands Film Festival from Sept 25-28.
21 projects from 15 different European countries will participate in this year’s Holland Film Market (HFM) Co-Production Platform.
Run during the Netherlands Film Festival from Sept 25-28 in Utrecht, the selected film projects will be presented to co-producers, distributors, sales agents and financies to encourage co-productions between European countries.
This year will also see the second edition of the HFM Work-in-Progress Session on Sept 26, where five projects previously pitched at the HFM will present rushes and rough cuts of their film to international sales agents, festival representatives, distributors and funding partners.
The prize-winning projects of both the co-production platform and the Work-in-Progress Session will be announced during the HFM closing ceremony on Sept 27.
HFM Co-Production Platform 2014 projects
- DEW by Denijal Hasanovic – production company: Skorpion Arte (Poland)
- FEMALE FALLING DOWN by Therese Ahlbeck – eyefeed (Sweden)
- GAME OVER by Olena Fetisova – Interfilm Production Studio (Ukraine)
- HIGH DIVE by Adam Csaszi – Focusfox (Hungary)
- I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU by Konstantin Bojanov – Multfilm (Bulgaria)
- THE INCONVENIENCE by Benito Zambrano – Tal y Cual Producciones (Spain)
- LITTLE PARADISE by Philipp Döring – Weydemann Bros. (Germany)
- MY ROMANTIC HISTORY by Keri Colins – Magnified Pictures (United Kingdom)
- PARI by Siamak Etemadi – Heretic (Greece)
- PRETENDERS by Vallo Toomla- Amrion Production (Estonia)
- SOMETHING USEFUL by Pelin Esmer – Sinefilm (Turkey)
- TACIT WISDOM by Saara Cantell – Periferia Productions (Finland)
- TO ALL NAKED MEN by Bassam Chekhes – Silkroad (France/NL/Syria)
- TRADE by David Roddham – Roads Entertainment (Ireland)
- UPSTREAM by Marion Hänsel – Man’s Films Productions (Belgium)
From the Netherlands:
- 10 SONGS FOR CHARITY by Karin Junger – De Productie
- FORBIDDEN LOVE by Nicole van Kilsdonk – Waterland Film
- HAIRDRESSER’S SALON BEATRIX by Mischa Kamp – BosBros
- HEART SHAPED BRUISE by Urszula Antoniak – NL Film and TV
- IN GOD’S NAME by Arne Toonen – Rinkel Film
- A SHINING FLAW by Erwin Olaf – Eyeworks Film & TV Drama
HFM Work-in-Progress Session 2014
- BLACK DIAMOND by Arthur Harari – Les Films Pelleas (France) in co-production with Savege Film (Belgium)
- CROSS YOUR HEART by Petri Kotwica – Vertigo Production (Finland)
- DUST CLOTH by Ahu Öztürk – Ret Film (Turkey)
- EISENSTEIN IN GUANAJUATO by Peter Greenaway – Submarine (The Netherlands), Fu Works (The Netherlands), Paloma Negra Films (Mexico), Edith Film (Finland), Potemkino (Belgium)
- PARADISE TRIPS by Raf Reyntjens – Caviar Films (Belgium) in co-production with Ijswater (The Netherlands)