Screen and sister brands KFTV and Broadcast have published an in-depth report into how international producers can navigate through the new Covid-19 production landscape.
The report – titled Covid-19 Production: Impact and Future-Proofing Report – also explores the role and responsibilities of Covid-19 supervisors on set. It has been published by KFTV in collaboration with Screen International, Broadcast and The Knowledge.
The report contains insight from Covid-19 training providers and film commissioners, as well as comment, insight and tips from Covid supervisors and production executives working on major projects including Joel Coen’s Macbeth, Mission: Impossible 7 and Kenneth Branagh’s Death On The Nile.
KFTV is also set to host a webinar titled Covid Production: The Changing Landscape on October 1 at 16:00 BST, which will discuss and expand on the topics explored in the report.
Speakers, who will provide guidance on how to ensure productions can go ahead safely during this period, include:
- Georgette Turner, location and Covid unit manager (Ray James, Apple TV+)
- Maja Wlodarczyk, Covid supervisor (Code 404, Sky)
- Wesley Hagan, location manager (Ozark)
- Paul Greeves, managing director, First Option Safety Consultants
- Noël Magis, managing director, Screen Brussels Fund
The event is sponsored by Screen Brussels.