Sandy George covers Australia for Screen.
- Tel: (61) 2 9557 7425
- E-mail: Sandy.George@me.com
Kriv Stenders, director of Red Dog, the eighth biggest Australian hit of all time in its home market, is attached to two of the 12 projects that have just received development money from Screen Australia.
Cannes titles Grigris and Borgman are among the 12 titles selected for the 60th Sydney Film Festival’s competition line-up.
Indian investment banker-turned-novelist Chetan Bhagat said the Indian film industry is only recently becoming more active in adapting books for screen, but that shoudl grow as India’s independent film production sector grows.
- Sydney Film Festival opens archive
- Fear spreads for StudioCanal
- Australia’s movie convention moves to October
- Dutch thriller Taped sells to Japan
- A new animal kingdom
- Knight Rusty charges for Sola Media
- Jim Gillespie to direct Take Down