Sandy George covers Australia for Screen.
- Tel: (61) 2 9557 7425
- E-mail: Sandy.George@me.com
Australia’s gross box office revenue dropped by 2.28% in 2014 compared to 2013, about the same as the fall from 2012 to 2013.
Wayne Blair, Rachel Perkins, Greg McLean, Cameron and Colin Cairnes get green lights for new Australian films, including a new feature starring Kevin Bacon.
New research shows that the strong preference for Hollywood films in Australian cinemas is not so overwhelming online.
- Nearly $260m spent on Australian features
- World of Locations: Australia
- World of Locations: New Zealand
- Australia: Advancing Australian fare
- Australia: Wet and wild
- Australia: The festive spirit
- Australia: Bright stars