Sandy George covers Australia for Screen.
- Tel: (61) 2 9557 7425
- E-mail: Sandy.George@me.com
Nicolas Winding Refn’s violent thriller, starring Ryan Gosling, wins top prize at the Sydney Film Festival.
One of Australia’s most internationally recognised character actors, Hugo Weaving (The Lord Of The Rings, The Matrix), is to star in comedy The Mule, which recently went into production in Melbourne.
Kriv Stenders, director of Red Dog, the eighth biggest Australian hit of all time in its home market, is attached to two of the 12 projects that have just received development money from Screen Australia.
- Sydney unveils competition line-up
- Filmart: Film adaptations help integrate cultures
- Sydney Film Festival opens archive
- Fear spreads for StudioCanal
- Australia’s movie convention moves to October
- Dutch thriller Taped sells to Japan
- A new animal kingdom