Sheri Jennings covers Italy for Screen.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Geoffrey Rush and Jim Sturgess have joined Oscar winning director Giuseppe Tornatore’s $21m English and Italian-language film, purportedly a love story set in the luxurious world of Viennese art auctions.
The Italian screenwriter whose work helped define postwar Italian cinema died on Wednesday (21) after battling an ongoing illness. He was 92.
After weeks of political infighting, Marco Mueller has finally been appointed as the artistic director of the Rome Film Festival.
- Sales veteran Pascal Diot to head Venice Film Market
- Paolo Ferrari named president of Rome’s Cinema Foundation
- Marco Mueller nears Rome Film Festival destiny
- Italian industry group backs Marco Mueller for Rome job
- Barbera plans fewer titles in Venice competition, plus a 'light' market
- Italian films have strong market share but overall Italian box-office down 10%
- Alberto Barbera succeeds Marco Mueller as Venice head