Screen International is now compiling its market-leading product guide for the online EFM 2022.
PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE INTRODUCED A NEW ONLINE SUBMISSIONS FORM.
We are no longer able to accept the old submissions form — but our easy-to-use online link can be found below. You have until Wednesday January 26 to send us your FREE entry — this deadline will not be extended.
To access forms please click on the links below:
Before completing the forms please read the points listed below.
- Highlight any product that will debut at the market or screen in full for the first time.
- New films to market and first-market-screenings will be listed but completed catalogue titles should be limited to four due to limited space.
- List those most important to you first. If an excess is listed, we will cut from the bottom.
- We do not list films that are under 70 minutes in duration or films that were completed before 2019.
- When e-mail listings are received, a confirmation message will be sent to you.
- If you do not receive a confirmation message, then we do not have your listings.
- We will only accept listings by e-mail. We cannot accept internet links to website listings.
- It is not possible to list more than three executives attending the market per company, or more than three cast members per film.
- If you are unable to submit your full information by the deadline, please submit whatever is available. We cannot guarantee the inclusion of an entire listing that arrives after the JANUARY 26 deadline.
For any queries, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org