Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: email@example.com
Thousands of unseen films digitised and made available online including world’s earliest home movies; new film commissioned from Penny Woolcock.
After making two high profile movies set during the Hitler years, Downfall director Oliver Hirschbiegel is hatching plans for a new film that will unfold during the First World War.
While Hollywood continues to dominate animation globally, European distributors and producers are increasingly looking to grab a slice of the pie. Geoffrey Macnab looks at the state of play.
- Creative Scotland's head of film talks need for funding
- Kapadia responds to Winehouse doc criticisms
- Grant Gee's 'Innocence Of Memories' set for autumn fest
- Animation admissions 14.2% in North America, report
- David Puttnam talks return to producing
- Cineart acquires Cannes winner 'Mustang'
- Curious unveils further details of slate