Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Business as normal” is the phrase being bandied around, albeit a little nervously, in the British film industry following the UK’s unexpected decision to leave the European Union following the public referendum on June 23.
Chatrian tells Geoffrey Macnab why this year’s line-up is his most diverse and eclectic yet.
Belgian financier of films including Third Person and Killing Season filed for protection from its creditors last month.
- Jeremy Isaacs talks Channel 4 privatisation, 'The World At War' and director Jack Gold
- Christine Langan exit: industry reacts
- John Carpenter talks Halloween sequel, video games and his band
- Mia Hansen-Love interview
- In Focus: Jerusalem Film & TV fund
- Chris Smith and 'Detour' producer Julie Baines team on 'The Undertaker'
- Israeli funds: For the love of film