Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: email@example.com
Panel considered Brexit through the lens of independent cinema.
Curzon boss talks admissions, Soho venue and Netflix collaboration during Screen Exhibitors’ Forum.
Industry analyst Lucy Jones spoke about the UK box office at the Screen Exhibitors’ Forum in London.
- 'Olli Maki' director plots remake of Finland's first movie 'The Moonshiners'
- Altitude acquires James Baldwin doc 'I Am Not Your Negro'
- Kaleidoscope boards animation 'Little Princess' for MIP, AFM
- Sheffield Doc/Fest appoints director of film programming
- Expanding Mallorca Film Festival sets 2016 programme
- Studiocanal's Danny Perkins forecasts tough AFM for UK distributors
- Storyville's Nick Fraser talks launching doc streaming service Yaddo