Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: email@example.com
UK distributor Dogwoof Films is celebrating a decade of championing its socially conscious films across multiple platforms. Company founders Andy Whittaker and Anna Godas tell Geoffrey Macnab about their vision.
HBO Europe has re-emphasised its commitment to feature documentary as a core part of its original programming.
Midway through International Documentary Festival Amsterdam (IDFA), the In the Basement director has talked about his period drama; while George Takei has revealed details on his WWII project and Autlook and picked up new titles.
- IDFA 2014 opens with concert film
- Claudia Landsberger to leave EYE
- Ingenious court case: what lies ahead
- Good Films secures backing; Danis Tanovic to direct Invisible
- Alison Thompson: Sales are tougher than ever
- Stacy Martin joins Childhood of a Leader
- Headline Pictures reveals TV slate