Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: email@example.com
September Films boss Pim Hermeling has revealed details of his ambitious plans to remould his company as a vertically integrated outfit, combining production and exhibition with distribution.
Venice Film Market director Pascal Diot has confirmed that Chinese involvement in the event has decreased markedly since last year.
Venice Festival artistic director Alberto Barbera has hailed the success of the Festival’s groundbreaking Biennale College - Cinema programme in nurturing new work from young filmmakers around the world.
- LevelK to launch Hong Kong office
- Venice 2015: Alberto Barbera, festival director
- Eastern Europe: Reinventing the reel
- Digital Single Market: Breaking borders
- Lazlo Nemes talks 'Son of Saul'
- Ulrich Seidl, 'In The Basement'
- Jeremy Saunier’s 'Green Room' wins at Neuchatel