Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: email@example.com
Screen canvasses industry opinion on Langan’s tenure and the prospects for one of the UK’s cornerstone funders.
Horror master talks video game adaptations of his films, his music career and the possibility of composing the music for the Halloween sequel.
French director Mia Hansen-Love talks about the joy of working with Isabelle Huppert, avoiding melancholy and a new project inspired by her relationship with her husband, Olivier Assayas. Geoffrey Macnab reports.
- In Focus: Jerusalem Film & TV fund
- Chris Smith and 'Detour' producer Julie Baines team on 'The Undertaker'
- Israeli funds: For the love of film
- Could the UK rejoin Eurimages following Brexit?
- Dardenne brothers re-edit Cannes drama 'The Unknown Girl'
- Brexit: UK and European industry react
- Aardman talks next film 'Early Man', a new TV series and VR