Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: email@example.com
HBO Europe has re-emphasised its commitment to feature documentary as a core part of its original programming.
Midway through International Documentary Festival Amsterdam (IDFA), the In the Basement director has talked about his period drama; while George Takei has revealed details on his WWII project and Autlook and picked up new titles.
Documentary festival to include a Q&A with CitizenFour director Laura Poitras and a strand dedicated to women in docs.
- Claudia Landsberger to leave EYE
- Ingenious court case: what lies ahead
- Good Films secures backing; Danis Tanovic to direct Invisible
- Alison Thompson: Sales are tougher than ever
- Stacy Martin joins Childhood of a Leader
- Headline Pictures reveals TV slate
- Fernando Trueba talks film career