Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: email@example.com
Turner nominated artists The Wilson sisters, Louise Wilson and Jane Wilson, have been in Rotterdam this weekend for the international premiere of their new piece Undead Sun, originally presented in London’s Imperial War Museum last year.
BAFTA-winner to adapt short story Dogfight, from cult sci-fi writer; currently in Rotterdam with Brand New-U.
Production outfit Amour Fou is in development on two projects - including a “feminist vampire” film - with Nobel prize winning Austrian writer Elfriede Jelinek.
- Rotterdam: Meet and Greet
- Tiger directors: Britni West, Tired Moonlight
- Tiger directors: Nicolas Steiner, Above and Below
- Girard seeks Euro support for Cunningham
- Rotterdam director talks festival future
- IFFR: Iranian film flourishing
- IFFR: Reel Suspects sells German Angst