Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: email@example.com
EXCLUSIVE: Fast-rising UK director Clio Barnard [pictured], who has been earning rave reviews for her Quinzaine entry The Selfish Giant, is to direct The Trespass, an adaptation of the novel by Rose Tremain.
EXCLUSIVE: UK distributor Arrow has take UK rights to Hirokazu Kore-eda’s Competition entry, Like Father, Like Son [pictured].
EXCLUSIVE: French actress (and star of Amelie) Audrey Tautou has come on board Phantom Boy, the new animated feature by Oscar-nominated directors Alain Gagnol and Jean-Loup Felicioli (A Cat In Paris).
- M-Appeal sign Two Mothers deals
- Reel Suspects books deals
- Beta sells Berlinale winner Child's Pose
- Level K blasts off with US deal for The Rocket
- Werner launches new sales company
- Entre Chien & Loup picks up Betancourt memoirs
- Attraction drawn to Dragon Girls