Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chatrian tells Geoffrey Macnab why this year’s line-up is his most diverse and eclectic yet.
Belgian financier of films including Third Person and Killing Season filed for protection from its creditors last month.
Founding chief executive of Channel 4 discusses potential privatisation and career highlights.
- Christine Langan exit: industry reacts
- John Carpenter talks Halloween sequel, video games and his band
- Mia Hansen-Love interview
- In Focus: Jerusalem Film & TV fund
- Chris Smith and 'Detour' producer Julie Baines team on 'The Undertaker'
- Israeli funds: For the love of film
- Could the UK rejoin Eurimages following Brexit?