Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: email@example.com
In advance of this week’s launch of the new, refurbished six-screen Curzon Bloomsbury (formerly the Renoir), further details have emerged of the UK’s first cinema devoted to documentary.
Veteran Polish director talks to Geoffrey Macnab ahead of a major UK tour of restored Polish film classics, programmed by Martin Scorsese.
EXCLUSIVE: A Christmas Miracle was in the works before the British filmmaker died in 2012.
- Volkswagen inventor doc hits the road
- Bouckaert talks Belgian tax shelter shake-up
- John Pilger film breaks Indiegogo record
- Polak reveals Vita and Virginia details
- Havas: Hungarian film on the mend
- NEO closes first two acquisitions at EFM
- Snow Queen 2 heads to Brazil