Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: email@example.com
Ali Jaberansari’s Tehran, City Of Love also received an award at the industry event.
Industry figures at the Holland Film Meeting talk to Screen about the importance of locally-based sales companies.
Nolan’s Second World War epic is one of a number of large-scale productions to utilise the territory; TV could be next.
- Boost NL launches at Holland Film Meeting
- Walter Salles, Vincent Maraval pay tribute to Don Ranvaud
- Venice: Why 'Brimstone' producer needed "balls of steel" and how it helped 'Game Of Thrones'
- Venice buzz title: Ulrich Seidl on controversial hunting doc 'Safari'
- Venice market: VR, China, TV in the spotlight
- Brexit: what are the ramifications for the film industry?
- Locarno's Carlo Chatrian talks "most challenging competition"