Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: email@example.com
Eurimages executive director Roberto Olla reiterates that the door remains open.
EXCLUSIVE: Final version of Cannes Competition title is now seven minutes shorter following critics response.
UPDATES: BFI & BFC COMMENTS. There has been a shocked and dismayed response to the news of Brexit in almost every sector of the British film industry; responses in Europe have also been extremely downbeat.
- Aardman talks next film 'Early Man', a new TV series and VR
- Guillermo Del Toro and Jeffrey Katzenberg talk animation in Annecy
- Seth Green's Stupid Buddy Studios preps movie push
- 'Secret Of Kells' duo, Mockingbird to tackle 'My Father's Dragon'
- VFX firm Cinesite talks animation push at Annecy
- From film to TV series: Annecy spotlights 'Ernest & Celestine'
- The crest of nWave: Ben Stassen interview