Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resistance is growing within the European film industry to the European Commission’s plans for copyright reform as part of its Digital Single Market (DSM).
Crimea and Ukraine-themed films and those showcasing “family values” among those to get support.
Germany’s Commerzbank is prepared to serve as a financier of more international co-productions going forward as it increased its annual financing volume for film and TV production to $340m (€300m) in 2014.
- European Parliament calls for copyright reform
- German distributors score EFM spree
- Aronofsky hails Berlin's "incredible selection"
- New EFM director reflects on first market
- Kosslick talks ticket dilemma, VOD
- EFADs: interface with a common voice
- EU Commissioner begins Euro film industry talks