Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: email@example.com
SCREEN SUBSCRIBERS: Weak local titles are suffering in the face of particularly strong product from Hollywood and a dwindling art-house sector in 2015.
The 20 and 10-year sentences meted out to Ukrainian film director Oleg Sentsov’s and his co-defendant Aleksandr Kolchenko have been upheld by the military division of the Russian Supreme Court.
The European Union’s Digital Single Market (DSM) Strategy has occupied the minds of members of the European Parliament’s Committee on Culture and Education (CULT) ahead of a meeting of EU Audiovisual and Culture Ministers in Brussels this week.
- Jailed Ukrainian director Oleg Sentsov could be traded in prisoner exchange
- Eurimages unveils 'innovative projects' initiative
- National funders react to Tallinn audience with Ansip
- Box office analysis 2015: Germany
- Ukraine joins EU's Creative Europe programme
- EC's Andrus Ansip talks DSM plans
- EC's DSM strategy given short shrift at Tallinn forum