Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: email@example.com
Roskino and Russian Cinema are joining forces for the first time to present companies in the Russian Pavilion at the forthcoming Marché du Film in Cannes.
Serbian director Vuk Rsumovic’s No One’s Child and Slovak filmmaker Ivan Ostrochovský fiction debut Koza were the big winners at the 15th edition of the goEast Festival of Central and East European Film (April 22-28) in Wiesbaden.
Geo-blocking and territoriality were high on the agenda when European Commissioner Andrus Ansip met with members of the European Parliament’s Committee on Culture and Education for an ¨exchange of views¨ in Strasbourg.
- Agnieszka Holland: crisis of content in Euro cinema
- EC plans Creative Europe changes
- 'Luna Papa' director Bakhtiar Khudojnazarov dies aged 49
- Cannes: EFP names 20 Producers on the Move
- Istanbul Meetings winners revealed
- Oleg Sentsov's detention extended
- Bekmambetov animation series sold to North America