Sunday panel to include reps from Curzon and MUBI.
Screen International is partnering with Sofa Digital to present an expert panel in Cannes entitled VOD Goes Global.
The talk will examine VOD potential in emerging markets such as Latin America, Southeast Asia, China and Russia, but also looking at lessons learned in more mature markets and how those can be applied elsewhere.
The industry expert panelists confirmed are:
- Efe Cakarel, founder and CEO, MUBI
- Mathilde Henrot, founder and COO, Festival Scope
- Steve Lewis, head of home entertainment and digital, Curzon
- Fabio Lima, executive director, Sofa Digital
- Wendy Mitchell, Contributing Editor, Screen International (moderator)
The panel will be held on Sunday May 15 at 10am in the Diane room of the Majestic Barriere.
Topics to be addressed include correct pricing levels in different markets, what films work where, growth potential of specific territories, marketing challenges, the future of TVOD compared to SVOD, the potential for day and date launches and licensing and deliverables complexities.
To register your interest in attending the panel. please visit http://bit.ly/1QXfKKR