Dear Industry Colleague,
Screen International is compiling entries for its market-leading product guide for the 2021 Cannes Marché. This is your best opportunity to promote your company and films at what will be a busy and strongly contested market — in-person and online. Please note the guide will be released ahead of the market in July, not the Pre-Cannes Screenings.
For your FREE product and company listings you must complete the forms and return by June 14, 2021 by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before completing the forms please read the points listed below.
To download forms please click on these links:
* Highlight any product that will debut at the market or screen in full for the first time.
* New films to market and any films screening will be listed but completed catalogue titles should be limited to FOUR due to limited space.
* We do not list films that are under 70 minutes in duration or films that were completed before 2017.
* When e-mail listings are received, a confirmation message will be sent to you.
* If you do not receive a confirmation message, then we do not have your listings.
* We will only accept listings by e-mail. We cannot accept internet links to website listings.
* It is not possible to list more than six executives attending the market per company, or more than three cast members per film.
* List those most important to you first. If excess are listed, we will cut from the bottom.
* If you are unable to submit your full information by the deadline, please submit whatever is available. We cannot guarantee the inclusion of an entire listing that arrives after the June 14, 2021 deadline.
For any queries, please e-mail bumper@screenInternational.com
Product Guide Co-ordinator