Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: email@example.com
The prize offers editorial coverage during the winning film’s life-cycle.
The second half of the EFF explored the progress of the European Commission’s Digital Single Market strategy.
Distribution windows, Netflix curation and finding audiences were among key topics at the European Film Forum (EFF).
- Cottbus Grand Prix goes to Russia's 'Zoology'
- 'Heartstone' wins at Nordic Film Days
- Krakow Film Foundation launches doc-focused sales outfit at DOK Leipzig
- Moscow KinoPoisk: Roger Christian readies 'Black Angel', Latido boards debut
- Tallinn: Baltic Event and Main Competition line-up revealed
- Moscow market to showcase Igor Voloshin, Darya Zhuk, Zaza Urushadze
- Polish master Andrzej Wajda dies aged 90