Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: email@example.com
Benelux is the regional focus for Trieste’s fourth edition of its When East Meets West (WEMW) co-production forum (January 20-22, 2014) being held during the Trieste Film Festival.
Beta sells other territories on the film based on Noah Gordon’s trilogy of books.
New films by Rafi Pitts [pictured], Alexander Sokurov, Benoit Jacquot and Volker Schlöndorff are among 12 projects backed by the German-French “Mini-Traité” Co-production Fund in 2013 with a total of over €3m.
- New Europe Coalition planned
- Holland: Europe's “mental Iron Curtain”
- Set report: Trash
- EC's Vassiliou sets out 2014 agenda
- The Great Beauty wins top EFA
- EU targets production, audience growth
- Ex-Central Partnership boss launches Dreamteam