Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Polish Ministry of Culture is proposing a €22m annual budget for the 25% rebate scheme.
Production lot has previously housed international productions including Wes Anderson’s The Grand Budapest Hotel.
We investigate why cracks are beginning to appear in the traditionally rigid theatrical window structure.
- 2016 Germany box office report: Local hits but year-on-year slump
- 'Toni Erdmann' takes top prizes at the European Film Awards
- Ken Loach: "The barbarians are at the door"
- Tallinn: Ghost town doc wins Screen Best Pitch award
- Tallinn: Digital Single Market is "right on track"
- Tallinn: European Film Forum sees windows opportunity
- Cottbus Grand Prix goes to Russia's 'Zoology'