Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: email@example.com
EXCLUSIVE: Montauk, which will be loosely based on Max Frisch’s eponymous novel, will also see Schlöndorff [pictured] reunited with the Swiss author’s work for the first time since 1992.
3D animation [pictured] sells to CIS, China and South Korea, among others.
German director Wim Wenders has waded into the increasingly fractious debate about the “cultural exception” possibly being abandoned in new trading relations between the EU and US. Wenders has insisted that the European film industry must have state subsidy and support if it is to survive.
- Senator expands into Switzerland
- Media Luna, ARRI ready market debuts
- Vinterberg to receive EU prize
- Match Factory debuting six at Cannes
- German sellers ready Cannes slates
- Russian sales firm to launch at Cannes
- Locarno co-pro projects unveiled