Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Timur Bekmambetov’s first outing as a director since his Hollywood film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter sees him going back in time again to the beginning of the First World War at the end of 1914.
Jim Jarmusch’s Only Lovers Left Alive and Andrzej Wajda’s Walesa: A Man Of Hope will open this year’s ¨Febiofest¨.
International colleagues have expressed concern at the news that Kateryna Kopylova, head of the Ukrainian State Film Agency since December 2010, was forced to resign her post at the end of last week.
- Picture Tree plants US deals
- Odessa festival reacts to Ukraine unrest
- Mira Fornay project among Sofia Meetings
- EFM deals: Protagonist, Wide, Gaumont
- Yann Demange's '71 sells to Germany
- Beta secures Berlin winner deals
- Camino to move into production