Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trieste’s When East Meets West (WEMW) co-production market is to cast its net wider to include North America for the first time.
Closer collaboration is being promoted by two German public film funds and opposite numbers in Norway and Denmark.
EXCLUSIVE: Tour de Force director to adapt TC Boyle’s cult novel Water Music.
- Stampfer and Vogelbacher launch IFP
- Sokurov, Probst, Bondarchuk back new St. Petersburg event
- EFP launches new producer initiative
- K5 to sell Danish post-war story
- Producers Lab Toronto reveals line-up
- Filipino drama wins top Locarno prize
- Carlo Chatrian talks Locarno highlights