Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: email@example.com
Locarno’s fifth annual Industry Days (Aug 9-11) will feature an increasingly proactive Swiss presence, as well as a more international approach with STEP IN.
The Sundance Film Festival has entered into a partnership with Poznan’s Transatlantyk Film Festival to present a selection of its titles at the forthcoming fourth edition running from August 8-14.
In her first year as head of Locarno Film Festival’s co-production lab Open Doors, Ananda Scepka brings the focus back to Sub-Saharan Africa. Martin Blaney discovers why
- Dominique Pinon joins DuhLess 2
- Brazilian delegation set for Locarno
- Creative Europe to cut budgets
- New Horizons Studio talent revealed
- K5 Independent takes Father
- Creative Europe names MEDIA head
- Odessa International Film Festival