Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: email@example.com
Speaking at the European Film Awards, UK director calls for “collective voice” among European industry.
The prize offers editorial coverage during the winning film’s life-cycle.
The second half of the EFF explored the progress of the European Commission’s Digital Single Market strategy.
- Tallinn: European Film Forum sees windows opportunity
- Cottbus Grand Prix goes to Russia's 'Zoology'
- 'Heartstone' wins at Nordic Film Days
- Krakow Film Foundation launches doc-focused sales outfit at DOK Leipzig
- Moscow KinoPoisk: Roger Christian readies 'Black Angel', Latido boards debut
- Tallinn: Baltic Event and Main Competition line-up revealed
- Moscow market to showcase Igor Voloshin, Darya Zhuk, Zaza Urushadze