Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The European Film Academy’s (EFA) chairwoman Agnieszka Holland has spoken of a ¨crisis of content¨ in European cinema and called on the continent’s broadcasters to invest more in ambitious TV series.
EXCLUSIVE: The European Commission (EC) is planning changes to its Creative Europe programme from 2016.
Award-winning director’s Waiting For The Sea opened the Rome Film Festival in 2012.
- Cannes: EFP names 20 Producers on the Move
- Istanbul Meetings winners revealed
- Oleg Sentsov's detention extended
- Bekmambetov animation series sold to North America
- Odessa film festival denied state funding
- Hopeful signs for European copyright reform
- 'Goat' wins at Vilnius Film Festival