Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: email@example.com
Award-winning director’s Waiting For The Sea opened the Rome Film Festival in 2012.
Denmark’s Katja Adomeit and Germany’s Ingmar Trost among upcoming European producers set to be showcased at Cannes.
New projects by Karabey, Aydogan, Sakaoglu among award winners at Istanbul Meetings
- Oleg Sentsov's detention extended
- Bekmambetov animation series sold to North America
- Odessa film festival denied state funding
- Hopeful signs for European copyright reform
- 'Goat' wins at Vilnius Film Festival
- Schtonk! director Helmut Dietl dies aged 70
- 'Leviathan' producer takes aim with 'Duellist'