Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Film- und Medienstiftung NRW celebrates its 25th anniversary this year. CEO Petra Müller talks to Martin Blaney about forging a path as one of the most successful funds in the industry.
Jodorowsky actor directorial debut to be presented at new co-production event; Reygadas curates for Filmfest Hamburg.
Global Screen is to handle international sales on a reboot of the successful German Hanni & Nanni franchise based on Enid Blyton’s classic St Clare’s book series.
- 'Godless' triumphs in Locarno
- Locarno sponsor to pull out after 15 years
- Locarno reveals Open Doors winners
- Locarno briefs: Piazza Grande subject to minor arson attack
- Locarno: industry spotlight
- Locarno: Swiss cinema to become more competitive
- Locarno: Open Doors Hub spotlights south Asian projects