Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: email@example.com
Bernd Neumann, Germany’s former State Minister for Culture and Media, has weighed in with his own comments about the discussion on the German Federal Film Fund (DFFF) spend incentive.
The Berlinale has cut its discounts for festival and market accreditation for next year’s film festival.
Film-makers across Europe are “in shock” after learning the news that the Nipkow Programm has not received backing from the EU’s Creative Europe programme for 2015-2016.
- Corrections Class wins four at Cottbus
- European Parliament calls for more flexibility
- Set report: Race
- Life In A Fishbowl wins at Nordic Film Days
- 1001 Grams to open Nordic Film Days
- Germany, Italy launch co-pro development fund
- Nellis premiere to open Jihlava festival