Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
New study highlights imbalance between funding for distribution and production.
Bernd Neumann, Germany’s former State Minister for Culture and Media, has weighed in with his own comments about the discussion on the German Federal Film Fund (DFFF) spend incentive.
The Berlinale has cut its discounts for festival and market accreditation for next year’s film festival.
- Euro filmmakers "in shock" over training threat
- Corrections Class wins four at Cottbus
- European Parliament calls for more flexibility
- Set report: Race
- Life In A Fishbowl wins at Nordic Film Days
- 1001 Grams to open Nordic Film Days
- Germany, Italy launch co-pro development fund