Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: email@example.com
Projects from Italy, Ireland, Hungary and Poland were the winners at this year’s edition of the When East Meets West (WEMW) co-production market.
EXCLUSIVE: Companies from Panama, US, Middle East to debut at Berlin’s EFM; Matthijs Wouter Knol discusses his first six months as market director.
New documentaries by Boris Mitic, Vitaly Mansky and Salome Jashi are among the projects being pitched at this year’s East Doc Platform in Prague (March 2-8).
- Critics' Week Berlin to be launched
- Screen Best Pitch winners talk Impaled Rektum
- EP calls for balanced funding for Euro cinema
- Lucia Recalde Langarica, MEDIA
- Oscar-nominated director in East Meets West line-up
- Ida wins 2014 LUX Film Prize
- MEDIA needs 'balance between continuity and innovation'