Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCLUSIVE: Plans by the European Commission (EC) to create a level playing field between high and low production capacity countries in its Creative Europe MEDIA sub-programme have come increasingly under fire from film distributors in the larger EU Member States.
EXCLUSIVE: The trial of the detained Ukrainian film director Oleg Sentsov is expected “not before the end of July”, according to his cousin Natalja Kaplan.
Festival gets five-year commitment from regional government.
- 'Losers' triumphs in Moscow
- Silvestrov's 'The Ice Hole' wins Screen's first Moscow prize
- Schipper's 'Victoria' victorious at German Lolas
- Creative Europe set for 8% budget boost
- New funds boost German, French film industries
- Digital Single Market on MPAA agenda
- Ukraine bans 'Under Electric Clouds'