Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: email@example.com
The European Union’s Digital Single Market (DSM) Strategy has occupied the minds of members of the European Parliament’s Committee on Culture and Education (CULT) ahead of a meeting of EU Audiovisual and Culture Ministers in Brussels this week.
The possibility of a prisoner exchange has been mooted ahead of the Ukrainian film director Oleg Sentsov’s appeal against his 20-year sentence before Russia’s Supreme Court tomorrow (Nov 24).
Lab Projects to support unconventional films.
- National funders react to Tallinn audience with Ansip
- Box office analysis 2015: Germany
- Ukraine joins EU's Creative Europe programme
- EC's Andrus Ansip talks DSM plans
- EC's DSM strategy given short shrift at Tallinn forum
- European Shooting Stars 2016 jury unveiled
- Amadeus takes Tallinn title 'The Find'