Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: email@example.com
Androulla Vassiliou, the European Commissioner for Education, Culture, Multilingualism, and Youth, has outlined key elements of her agenda for the European audiovisual industry in 2014.
Other winners included Love Is All You Need, The Act of Killing, The Congress and The Broken Circle Breakdown.
The European Union will invest €3.4m in co-production funds and audience development for the first time as part of its Creative Europe programme for the cultural and creative sectors from January 1.
- Ex-Central Partnership boss launches Dreamteam
- Great Beauty wins EurAsia Grand Prix
- Baltic Event hands out five awards
- Euro producers get €4m Creative Europe boost
- Concussion lands Russian deal; Perez goes to US
- Netflix “open” to Euro investment
- Creative Europe approved by European Parliament