Martin Blaney covers Germany for Screen.
- Tel: (49) 30 318 063 91
- E-mail: email@example.com
EXCLUSIVE: The European Commission (EC) is planning changes to its Creative Europe programme from 2016.
Award-winning director’s Waiting For The Sea opened the Rome Film Festival in 2012.
Denmark’s Katja Adomeit and Germany’s Ingmar Trost among upcoming European producers set to be showcased at Cannes.
- Istanbul Meetings winners revealed
- Oleg Sentsov's detention extended
- Bekmambetov animation series sold to North America
- Odessa film festival denied state funding
- Hopeful signs for European copyright reform
- 'Goat' wins at Vilnius Film Festival
- Schtonk! director Helmut Dietl dies aged 70